Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jennifer Aniston Sexy Legs Secret

STAR TV series "Friends" Jennifer Aniston does have a strong sex appeal. Few men kneeling in front of her. Evidently, the male actor in the film "The Bounty Hunter" Jen Gerard Butler said Aniston has the sexiest legs as Hollywood.

Handsome actor from Scotland who was rumored to have a special attachment with Brad Pitt's widow was unceasingly praised the beautiful foot-Jen-Jennifer Aniston familiar call when attending the premiere of the film "The Bounty Hunter" in New York, United States, some time ago. Jen Butler thinks so perfect feet. No wonder if Jennifer Aniston can sedate elegance in any man. What's the secret?
"Look, I eat right and I am also exercising. But I also enjoy when I want. I not let myself starve an extreme way, "Jen said when asked what her diet secrets, which cited okezone from Hollyscoop, Thursday (1/4/2010).

"You do not take my coffee, milk or a glass of wine, because I would be devastated. My advice, stop eating, "said Jen.

Besides his love of various variants of drinks, Jen was also a big fan of sports. Keep in mind that Jen also exercise like crazy to "sculpt" her body. Jenn run and do yoga every day. And the result, so clearly visible on the legs, and his upper body.

Well, if you want to have sexy legs that can be "drugged" by men, there is a simple way. You must eat right and exercise. Easy is not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment