Friday, March 25, 2011

Karen "American Idol" Rodriguez Hoping Can Survive Long Enough

Participants "American Idol" Karen Rodriguez might be remembered for his singing in Spanish. But he was actually really wanted to sing ... country song!

"I really wanted to sing country, kendengarannya strange indeed, because I like the challenge," said Karen told TVGuide.com. "I like to explore a different side of myself."



Another shocking reality of Karen, who recently eliminated is one is a member of the band's musical idol-man Nick Jonas. Soon after he was eliminated, host of "American Idol" gave Karen a surprise visit by Nick.

"When Ryan did it for me and Nick came, I felt like, 'Wow, this small action that might not mean much to you, means very much to other people, '" said Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment