Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monica Bellucci Hollywood Bored with Hollywood Sparkling


Italian blooded actress, Monica Bellucci (44), turning away from the glamorous Hollywood. Too many parties make him bored. She would rather be home with the Deva (4), his daughter. Bellucci is now enjoying her role as mother. Deva, she said, actually arrived at the right time.

"She came when I was on stage did not feel sad, though not out of the house, let alone a party. I'm tired of always being surrounded by people who smoke and drink alcohol, "said the actress who played in the movie The Matrix Online and Shoot 'Em Up is.

"I'm not interested anymore to go to movie premieres and photographed on the red carpet. I just want to be with my son, "she said. Deva is the son Bellucci with her husband, actor Vincent Cassel.

"I'm more happy than when a young man while still struggling to find themselves, hoping to become one and face a lot of discomfort. Now I know what is needed and is important in life, "she said.

"Deva arrived at the right time. When I've done a lot, being in many places and enjoy good times. She arrived when I was ready to give everything that she needs, namely the time, "Bellucci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment