Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bill Loves Eric?

Via The Advocate.com:


Gay Sex Scene for True Blood?

Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard x390 (Getty) | Advocate.com

True Blood star Stephen Moyer (pictured, left) wants to sink his fangs into fellow actor Alexander Skarsgård.

The 39-year-old fiancée of Anna Paquin would like his vampire character, Bill Compton, to have a sex scene with Eric Northman, the character played by Skarsgård, according to
Digital Spy.

“Alex is a good friend of mine and a fantastic actor and I love working with Alex and I don’t get to do it as much as I would love to,” Moyer told the Web site.

“You never know -- whether they’ll stick Eric and Bill in bed together, I don’t know. But here’s hoping,” added Moyer.


Personally I'd like to see Ms. Lafayette get his groove on with Jason or Eggs, but His Royal Hotness got shot down last season. But I could make do with Bill and Eric gettin' it on, even though I don't know how it would possibly fit into the show's story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment