Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Katrina Kaif to Perfom Belly Dancing in Tees Maar Khan

Katrina Kaif gets the credit for his role in "Raajneeti" and dialogue length in Hindi, since she did do his own voice filling.

"Well, Hindi is not my first language, so pronouncing words that language becomes a problem," the recognition of Kat - Katrina familiar names - in a conversation with the media.

"But it is amazing I have a strong memory, I also can easily remember three or four pages of dialogue. The fun in making films like 'Raajneeti' is that I focus my attention on improving the scene, and not merely sing the songs and dances number of rehearsals. in 'Raajneeti', I really understand the emotions a character I played.


With the naughty, Kat adds, "Concerning the power of memory, the best is I remember everything that was written about me!"

Katrina Cain will perform belly dance scene in the movie Tees Maar Khan, who also starred by Akshay Kumar and directed by Farah Khan.

"I have a lot of experience working with him. He was very ambitious. In fact, she'll sing in the Tees Maar Khan," says Farah Khan.

According to Farah, Katrina will learn to belly dance for the film. Watching this beautiful actress bend bend are canting his fans certainly will be very entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment