Monday, July 5, 2010

Paris Hilton after Marijuana Cases in Southern Africa: "Everything's Fine!"



AFTER a problem with South African police for allegedly having marijuana, Paris Hilton sure the fans worldwide "everything's fine."



"I have no relation to the (incident) that," she said via Twitter UsWeekly cited again, Monday (5 / 7). "A lot of crazy rumors say such and such. But I want to tell the truth. I'm fine. I had not been arrested or subjected to punishment, because I did not do anything. I'm just helping the police and answer their questions. All (police there) is very good and friendly with me. I love South Africa! It's a great place, especially during this World Cup! "She continued.





She then ended the booms, "I hope it makes it all ablaze. I love you all, thank you for your concern. "



Previously, when the game versus Brazil Holland Paris police reportedly arrested for having marijuana.
Marijuana was later proven not owned by Paris. She was immediately released.

No comments:

Post a Comment