Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rice Apologizes about Twitter

Olympic gold medal-winning three, Stephanie Rice, who apologized for the message he upload the Twitter account, which then makes a fuss. I learned to think before speaking and this is a very valuable lesson.

In a press conference in Sydney, Wednesday (09/08/2010), Rice apologized in tears. Rice (22) write things that are considered to offend a certain group of Australian rugby team after a victory over South Africa in Bloemfontein.


He then delete the message and apologized. In the press conference, Wednesday, Rice pleaded guilty and feel the need to make an apology publicly.

"For those who feel attacked me openly, I apologize. I do not intend to attack anyone," said Rice. "I'm not someone who has the right to judge people or talk to harm others."

"I do not think or be careful when writing my comment. But I'm sure the post does not intend to attack anyone," continued Rice.

Rice controversy is causing adverse effects when companies break the contract with Jaguar auto Australian swimmer, Saturday. "I learned a lot these days," said Rice. "I learned to think before speaking and this is a very valuable lesson."

Rice also hope people can forgive him. "I felt he had disappointed many people," she said. "I just want them to know I'm very sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment