Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle from Miss Indonesia 2008 Sandra Angelia


IN a healthy body, there is a healthy soul. This maxim is applied Miss Indonesia 2008 Sandra Angelina. In the gap between her activity, Angelina still running healthy lifestyles.

Summary of solid and a modern lifestyle, often make a lot of people have a different risk of disease in a relatively young age. Therefore, it is very difficult to implement a healthy lifestyle.

Realize health is important in life, virgin birth 11 May 1986 has a few tips a healthy life.


For her, the main points a healthy lifestyle is to reduce consumption of all types of fried food.

"Indeed, fried food is yummy. But, I have to reduce eat fried food. In addition to creating a sore throat, cause it's lardy. I like most tempe goreng, but as preparation time for Miss World event, so I need to keep the body. Finally I find a way tempe process. Tempe not fried, but steamed, "she said at the time found Restauran Sindang Reret, Jalan Wijaya I Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, has not been this long.

Not only restrict eating fried foodg, the woman who adopted Chinese descent is diligent practice with physical exercise regularly.

"Besides tempe goreng, I like fried potatoes. But I compensate with eat fibrous food and diligent exercise. I love to pratice at gym, "she said.

Mengonsumsi healthy food and avoid junk food for the owners of 165 cm high and 50 kilograms body weight is also the right way to keep the body.

"My favorite food is gado-gado (karedok), a lot of vegetables. Recently, people love to eat junk food. In fact, the food was not as good for health, because it causes cancer and other chronic diseases,"demolished this Ambassador Paliatif Cancer since October 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment