Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lorenzo Admires Cantona


World know Éric Cantona have very arogan characters when play for Manchester United. This character also to be admired Jorge Lorenzo. This season, Lorenzo indeed be one of the competitors in the scramble Valentino Rossi MotoGP champion title in 2009. In fact, Rossi said that Lorenzo is one of the most strong friend of team work.


To Reuters on Wednesday (21/7/2009), The Fiat Yamaha said: "I really like the strong characters. Because, I do not like people who always say yes every time."

"I did not follow the winner of a sport, I follow someone special, someone who can give me something special,"he said.

"I like the character who is say no. Eric one of the people who do not like to say yes. He is very arogan and may be part of the character does not deserve to be followed, but the quality makes me amazed," demolished 22 of that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment