Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Johnny Depp was Surprised Given the Award


LOS ANGELES - Actor Johnny Depp did not understand. He wanted to know why he was getting a lifetime achievement award in the International Film Festival in the Bahamas, last night.

Any time someone gave me the award, I always wonder. First of all I think, why? I go to work like everyone else, except my job a little weird, "he said, as quoted from the Legal Zimbio, Tuesday (15/12/2009)

Besides winning the award in the International Film Festival, 46 years old actor also won a Golden Globe in the Musical or Comedy for his performances in The Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Public Enemy star was admitted jokingly why he's still surprised to get a job in the film, after all this time not.

Johnny Deep is one of Hollywood actors quite productive. Even the film starring much-loved audience as one of the film The Pirates of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment