Friday, May 14, 2010

Paris Hilton Diet for Bikini

For Paris Hilton, slim body is not enough. She wants her body to be sexy if bikinis. That's why She is now undergoing a strict diet and diligent exercise.

"I really exercising. I also do not eat fast food anymore," She said. "No more McDonald's, in-n-out. I want a good body for the bikini, so I did it," She continued.

This 29-year-old woman has reason to worry about body shape. Over the next few months, She will spend most of their time sunbathing on a luxury yacht.


"I'll be in a cruise ship. What should be held in the summer? A cruise ship. I will go to St. Tropez, Monaco. I will also work, but more relaxing," She told Us Weekly magazine.

Although She has pledged to no longer eat junk food today, years ago it was revealed that She does not like a diet. "I just can not think that I could live 40 days without anything. If I do, maybe I will just stop eating chocolate and McDonald's. I have never tried to quit anything before. I do not like a diet. My weakness, cotton candy and fries, "She added.

No comments:

Post a Comment