Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Donald Trump Want to Be President of the United States

Los Angeles: Donald Trump's famous businessman reportedly is considering a move into politics by running for president of the United States in 2012, lately.

Billionaire is claimed to change his career and has a desire to take over leadership of the White House than Barack Obama, because he was worried about the state of country's manufacturing industry.


Trump told Fox News, "I've had so many people over the years asking me to plunge into politics. And for the first time in my life, I really think to do that," said Trump.

However, Trump also claimed to worry about his political ambitions may never bear fruit. He added, "I do not know will do it. And there's also the possibility I would not do it, I still think about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment