Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kim Kardashian: More Sexy Without Makeup

topsocialite.com
LOS ANGELES - Kim Kardashian (30) feel more sexy when she was not wearing makeup at all. But, for her, there's nothing better than to wear comfortable clothing."As refreshing as I tie my hair at night. I feel more sexy without makeup - but in a room in the house,"She said.

As one of the most famous woman in the world, Kardashian is often hunted by the photographers, saying otherwise he will be wearing more casual clothing. "I definitely will wear overalls, Converse or Adidas shoes!" he said. "I used to wear overalls strict and 'funny'! I no longer have the overalls now. At that time we will always wear it, I and my friends would wear to the Magic Mountain (amusement park in Santa Clarita, California, USA), "She remembered again.


Despite feeling more sexy without makeup, Kardashian recently revealed how he struggled for years to master the skills to use cosmetics and go to beauty school at the age of 14 years to help him learn the basic use of cosmetics.

"Makeup is my life. I go to beauty school for learning how to apply makeup properly, so I will not use it too much or look like a crazy person," said this 30-year-old woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment