Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anne Hathaway: Career First and Baby Later

Anne Hathaway apparently not ready to have children in the near future. Hathaway is rumored to be soon married to her boyfriend, Adam Shulman, still enjoy dating.

Reported by Entertainment Weekly, Hathaway said, career and love life together Shulman so important than getting married and having children. "I'm not ready for it (have children). I also do not want to be a mother in the near future. I still want to enjoy my world, "says Hathaway.

28-year-old actress was not getting anything from the world of film. In fact, as an actress, a very calculated Hathaway in Hollywood.

"I worked very hard, and now I'm still trying to find balance in my work. I want my hard work paid off with a performance that has never I got, "said the actor's movie Passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment