Friday, January 7, 2011

Vocalist of 'Maroon 5' Poses Nude for the Men

Vocalist 'Maroon 5's Adam Levine dare to appear nude in a photo shoot for Cosmopolitan magazine UK. Adam did not own, he also invited his girlfriend who is a Victoria Secret model to pose with him.

In the photo, Adam did not wear any clothes to cover her body full of tattoos! Only a pair of hands belonging girlfriend, model Anne Vyalitsyna seem to cover the intimate organ. Apparently the lover only 'duty' to showcase a pair of beautiful hands in the photo.

"I spend most of my life with the bare," said Adam Levine as quoted from page E! Online, Friday, January 7, 2011.

This Singer of 'This Love' was willing to pose naked for the sake of raising awareness of men to check the signs and symptoms of testicular and prostate cancer.

"In fact I'm often reminded by those around me that I do not deserve to be naked like that. But I live in California in a place that is always warm. So, why not?," said 31-year man.

Soon, Adam together with his band 'Maroon 5' will greet their fans in Indonesia. Band from California that will hold a concert on April 27, 2011 at Istora Senayan, Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment