Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blonde Bimbo Sarah Steelman the Economist Makes a Major Math Gaffe


Steelman talks about her real job as an economist.


Sarah Steelman is an economics professor. She appears to have a problem with some basic mathematics when it comes to doing math with dollar signs. In a plea to supporters to raise money to defeat Claire McCaskill, Steelman begs, "I need your help TODAY to defeat McCaskill! I need 1000 friends to contribute $100 each to raise $10,000 by midnight tonight. That will send a strong message to McCaskill to STOP THE MADNESS."

Now I am no math genius. I actually had to sneak a graphic calculator to my MTH135 college algebra course at Southwest Missouri State. I didn't get a degree in anything that had to deal with lots of numbers like economics. But I am pretty sure that totals $100,000 and not $10,000.

Oh Sarah... I'd bet even redneck Congressman Billy would get that math problem right.

And how do you keep a free market free?



Something tells me Claire is laughing and Todd Akin is preparing for November. It's no wonder KMOX exclaimed Sarah Steelman isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment