Thursday, July 21, 2011

Canton, Ohio Police Officer Threatens Man Who Tried to Disclose He Conceals and Carries

Cops! They are out of control. Look at this video form Canton, Ohio, of a cop who goes ballistic on a man who was tried several times to tell him he is a licensed conceal and carry gun owner with a gun in his possession.



“I could blast you in the mouth right now!” the officer says in the video after finding out about the man’s gun. “I’m so close to caving in your Godda**ed head,” he adds. “You fu** with me! You’re just a stupid human being!”

He continues: “Fu**ing talking to me with a Godd***ed gun! You want me to pull mine and stick it to your head? … I tell you what I should have done. As soon as I saw your gun I should have taken two steps back, pulled my Glock 40 and put ten bullets in your ass and let you drop.”

“And I wouldn’t have lost any sleep!” he screams.


The driver named William was cited with a failure to notify charge, which obviously is bogus when you watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment