Friday, July 8, 2011

Andrew Breitbart Readers Concur Congressman Billy Long is a RINO

Andrew Breitbart's Big Government has an interesting piece about how "fed up" Billy Long decided to spent $1.25 billion of your tax dollars to fund fraud against the USDA. Conservative Breitbart readers are labeling Congressman Long a name he deserves after reading the article, RINO. Possibly the worst name you could call a Republican, of course I have been warning you for over a year Billy Long is neither Constitutional nor conservative and he is definitely not of Reagan.

So here are some of the comments from Andrew Breitbart readers sharing their thoughts of the Southwest Missouri RINO:


".....Later in the reply, the auctioneer-turned-politician added this thought-provoking missive: "SOLD AMERICA(N)"



Guilted into voting "yes" by fear of being called a racist....

Come on.... they always call you a racist, so get over it. If this turd has no spine then GET OUT OF OFFICE and put in someone willing to do the right thing!




Gutless, spineless Obama mom-pants wearing jackwagon.

Makes me wonder of the hundreds of Representatives, how many of them actually have testicles?




With Repubs like Long, who needs dimocrats..

Ann :-( This tratior needs to go back to auctioneering...



All I know is Mr. Billy Long better pay me.....say......$1,000,000 or I will SUE Mr. Billy Long personally. Just think how much this is going to cost him!!!

What am I going to sue him for, you ask??

Does it matter anymore??

According to Mr. Long, if you are sued you should just pay, even if the charges made are completely fabricated!!!




Another useless member of the RINO herd... Disgusting.



RINO, hypocritical, gutless, moronic, idiot...Take your pick they all describe Mr. Long.




I don't think Billy Long and the rest of them realize this isn't a game anymore and a LOT of people are paying attention to how they vote,you can run from a statement,or a citizen journalist,but you can not run from your vote,your vote will haunt you up until your voted out of DC and put back on the streets,this ruling class mentality has set in with these freshman and they have forgotten who they work for.




I'm surprised Billy took time away from his efforts to create a National Auctioneers Day to vote on anything. There's a lot of buyer's remorse in Southwest Missouri where he's concerned.



LOL....instead of a PURITY PLEDGE maybe we need to mandate IQ tests of our so called leaders.

Idiot.

I'm getting really sick of having my intelligence insulted by these "ooo ooo pick me, vote for me" halfwits who have no clue what to do after election day......not unlike our perpetually campaigning president.

Oh and condolences, obama, for having to forgo yet ANOTHER vacation to, uh, DO YOUR JOB. So sorry work is such a constant bother.

Hey, you could resign. Then you'd have plenty of time to vacation.......................in Copenhagen. They just LUV you there. Leave a note on the desk and bye bye....don't let the door hit you in the but on your way out.



Oh, sh**, I voted for him. But it's not like there was a choice. It was a case of RINO or vote to increase the Democratic horde, which I wasn't about to do. This area deserves (a lot) better.

No comments:

Post a Comment