Sunday, July 10, 2011
Kayleigh Update: Past the 48 Hour Critical Mark Since She Was Shot
No news is good news. That's the update for the day. The animal hospital is closed on Sunday with the exception of someone who goes by to take care of the animals that are under care a few times a day.
Around 3:00 PM this afternoon, we hit the 48 hour mark (approximately) since the time my Labrador Retriever was shot near her heart. This is the most critical time for an animal recovering from a gun shot wound. Like I said, at this time, there has been no phone calls, which is a good sign.
If everything is good, I will probably get to take her home tomorrow morning. Keep praying.
All I can think about is our time together isn't over. We still have too many hikes to go on together, and I still have many years to complain about the shedding.
Labels:
Kayleigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment