Friday, July 8, 2011

Laura Adiele: The TSA is Now Searching for Hair Lice?

The TSA are now the federal hair lice inspectors. Obviously, they don't want to risk the health of other airline passengers with the possibility of lice, right? How else can you explain the strange TSA pat down of Laura Adiele.

Adiele went through the naked body scanners and then was asked to move aside to the pat down. At that point a TSA agent started going through her hair. Looking for what?



She plays the race card as she says she feels violated. Seroiusly, do the TSA expect us to feel safer now they are running their nasty fingers through the hair of Americans?

“When I first heard her say, ‘We’re going to have to pat you down,’ I thought she was talking about my body. I was turning around and putting my arms out and she said, ‘no, we’re going to have to examine your hair,’ and I said, ‘no, we’re not going to do that today and you’re going to have to get security or your supervisor,’” Adiele told the news station.

No comments:

Post a Comment