Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Laura Ingraham Now the Victim of TSA Thugs

Conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham is now reporting her altercation with TSA thugs. She had a baptismal cross stolen out of her suitcase after checking it in at Newark. She is blaming the TSA, who has a long record of stealing from people's baggage, and Continental Airlines.

On her radio program Monday morning, Ingraham said she first discovered her jewelry was stolen when she got to her Denver hotel room. She opened her suitcase and then noticed: “Someone’s been in this bag.”

“It looks like it’s been rifled through,” Ingraham said. “All the junk is all balled up in wrinkled knots — the stuff has clearly been rifled through. And, I said, ‘Gosh, TSA, you think they’d be a little more careful with the clothes.’”

She said TSA employees didn’t leave any notice or card saying they searched her bag. “I kind of let it go and I’m putting my stuff away, then, all of a sudden, I look down, and the little purple jewelry bag that, again, I don’t have jewelry so my friend lent me [one], is open,” Ingraham said on her show. “The little container of the jewelry, of course that contained my cross, was stolen.”


Can you see this TSA thug's explanation of why he is burning in hell later on in life...

I stole a Christian cross. How sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment